Study Participation Information for Canine Cancer Patients
Full mailing address and contact details for further information
North Carolina State University
College of Veterinary Medicine
CVM Research Building, Room 330
1060 William Moore Drive
Tel: 919-513-1466 Fax: 919-513-7301
August 2013 - NOW RECRUITING CASES
Please click the cancer name below for further details on how you and your dog can help us with our research to help you and your dogs.
GRADE 2 MAST CELL TUMORS (this will open a new tab in your browser)
BLADDER/PROSTATE CANCERS (this will open a new tab in your browser)
Lymphoma, Osteosarcoma, Hemangiosarcoma, Melanoma, Mast Cell Tumor, Bladder cancer, Prostate cancer - RECRUITMENT OPEN
Please download and complete both forms below and submit with your samples.
- Lymphoma - RECRUITMENT OPEN
- Hemangiosarcoma - - RECRUITMENT OPEN
- Osteosarcoma - RECRUITMENT OPEN
- Melanoma - RECRUITMENT OPEN
- Mast cell tumors - RECRUITMENT OPEN
- Bladder cancer - RECRUITMENT OPEN
- Prostate cancer- RECRUITMENT OPEN
To download the consent form for the above cancers -click here (this will open a new tab in your browser)
To download the submission instructions for the above cancers -click here (this will open a new tab in your browser)
Leukemia - RECRUITMENT OPEN
For submission instructions for leukemia samples please contact the lab directly via e-mail at email@example.com
Soft Tissue Sarcomas and Histiocytic Malignancies
Please contact info@BreenLab.org for details.
- Submission instructions please review this form for information about the overall project
- "Other Breed" consent form please download and complete this consent form if your dog is NOT one the following six breeds.
- If your dog is one of the six breeds shown below, please click on the appropriate link to download the required consent form.
All these forms are PDF files and so require Adobe Acrobat Reader to be viewed. If you do not have a copy of Acrobat you may download a copy free of charge from Adobe (click to link)