Study Participation Information for Canine Cancer Patients
PLEASE NOTE - WE WILL BE UNABLE TO RECEIVE SAMPLES BETWEEN MONDAY MAY 27th AND FRIDAY JUNE 7th 2013
If you do obtain samples from your dog during this two week period, please be sure to label each tube clearly with your dog's name and the date the sample was taken and then:
1) store fresh blood and tumor tissue in your -20 freezer
2) store any formalin fixed tissue at room temperature
3) Send an e-mail to info@BreenLab.org to notify us that you have the samples ready to send. Although you will receive an autoreply, please be assured that we will contact you on June 10th to explain how to ship the samples.
Our mailing address and zip code have changed. Each form below has been updated to include the correct mailing address, which is now
NCSU College of Veterinary Medicine
CVM Research Building, Room 330
1060 William Moore Drive
Lymphoma, Osteosarcoma, Hemangiosarcoma, Melanoma, Mast Cell Tumor, Bladder cancer - RECRUITMENT OPEN
Please download and complete both forms below and submit with your samples.
- Lymphoma - RECRUITMENT OPEN
- Hemangiosarcoma - - RECRUITMENT OPEN
- Osteosarcoma - RECRUITMENT OPEN
- Melanoma - RECRUITMENT OPEN
- Bladder cancer - RECRUITMENT OPEN
To download the consent form for the above six cancers -click here
To download the submission instructions for the above six cancers -click here
Leukemia - RECRUITMENT OPEN
For submission instructions for leukemia samples please contact the lab directly via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Soft Tissue Sarcomas and Histiocytic Malignancies
Please contact info@BreenLab.org for details.
- Submission instructions please review this form for information about the overall project
- "Other Breed" consent form please download and complete this consent form if your dog is NOT one the following six breeds.
- If your dog is one of the six breeds shown below, please click on the appropriate link to download the required consent form.
All these forms are PDF files and so require Adobe Acrobat Reader to be viewed. If you do not have a copy of Acrobat you may download a copy free of charge from Adobe (click to link)